I recently created my own book blog. I still don’t have a lot of followers and reviews but thanks to ate Nica of queennicaybooks for tagging me to do the Liebster Award. It’s my first challenge since I created this blog. Visit and follow her account. You’ll love her amazing and girly account.
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Here are the questions and my answers
- Worst book you’ve read this 2015?
The worst book I’ve read this year was I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore. (Okay, don’t kill me.) I know a lot of you love this series but It’s not my type. I’m Sorry
- Did you finish the goodreads challenge 2015? Why? Why not?
YES! I read a total of 51 out of 50 books this year. I manage to catch up last November because I’ve read 19 books.
- Favourite dessert?
I scream for ice cream!!
- Most anticipating book in 2016?
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- If you will be an animal, what would it be and why?
I want to be a bird. My ultimate dream is to fly and be free from reality and negativity.
- What is/are your biggest mistake/s?
My biggest mistake is to never have enough confidence to follow what my heart is saying.
- What was your favourite place that have you visit?
Bookstore. It’ll always be my favourite place.
- Who is your inspiration in your life?
- Embarrassing moments when you were a child?
Hmmm I can’t remember
- Favorite part/s of your face?
- What are the things you are thankful for?
I’m thankful to God for giving my life and for the blessings. I wouldn’t be here right now if it wasn’t for Him.
Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- I’m currently on my Second year studying BS in Graphic Design and Multimedia Art at De La Salle University Dasmarinas
- I love to draw, paint and do Digital Arts
- I love to read.
- I love TEA
- I love using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- I inherited my love for reading and collecting books from my mother.
- I make fanarts of my favourite celebrities. You could visit it here: https://www.behance.net/sheairis
- I own a bookstagram @bookishwanderlust
- I haven’t read the Hunger Games
- Little Prince was the first book I’ve ever read because of school and it got me into reading during 5th grade
- I’m irrevocably and unconditionally in love with William Herondale and Benton James Kessler
Here are the questions for the blogs that I tagged:
- How many books are you planning to read on 2016?
- Favorite book you’ve read this 2015.
- Books you’re ashamed you haven’t read.
- Book that made you cry
- What book got you into reading?
- What is your all time favorite book?
- What are your hobbies?
- Book that you hate but everybody loves.
- Who is your ultimate fictional book boyfriend?
- Fictional character that you could totally relate to.
- Favorite bromance?
These are the book blogs I’ve tagged.
Jaymee of bookciology
Pearl of bibliopearl
Nicka of readbynicka