2015 will soon come to an end. I’m really grateful for all your love and support especially on bookstagram. Many things have happened over my one year journey on Bookstagram and blogging. I have met a lot of people during the book signing events who also have the same passion. I have met my favorite authors who are truly inspiring such as Kiera Cass, Colleen Hoover, Tarryn Fisher and Christine Brae. I have read, collected, reviewed and fangirl over books and fictional characters. Thank you so much to my bookish friends who are always there for me. This year my goal is to complete 50 books but I was able to complete a total of 55 books. Next year, I’m planning to read a total of 100 books on Goodreads.
Before the year ends, I want to share to all of you books that I’m planning to read this 2016. These are the popular books this 2015. You’ll see this all over Instgram and Goodreads but sadly I haven’t read them all.
- Lunar Chronicles Series by Marissa Meyer.
I’m hoping to read all of these soon. I have read Cinder and I’m still waiting to complete the rest of the series.
2. Throne of Glass Series and A Court of Thornes and Roses by Sarah J Maas.
I didn’t join the bandwagon this year but I have heard a lot of amazing things about this book.
3. Legend Trilogy, The Young Elites and Rose Society
I only read Legend and hoping to buy all of her books this year.
4. Mara Dyer Trilogy by Michelle Hodkin
Wow gorgeous book right?
6. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
7. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab
8. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
9. The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
I’m a big fan of Uncle Rick because he introduced me to the world of bibliophiles.
10. Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi